Okay... so April has tagged me to post 7 things about myself. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes...
1) I do not like seafood. Of any kind. No, not fishsticks. No tuna either, thank you very much. If it swims in water, I am NOT eating it!!
2) I must have all the dishes facing the same direction in the dishwasher.
3) I do NOT like to eat one thing at a time. I have to eat a few bites of one thing, move on to another, etc. Always saving the best bite for last. :)
4) Every night, no matter how late it is, I MUST wash my face, brush my teeth, and put Carmex on my lips (sure does keep my lips from chapping!!!). I simply cannot fathom going to bed with a dirty face, dirty teeth and dry lips!! OH MY STARS!!!!!
5) I visited Albuquerque, NM, for 2 1/2 hours last March 10. And I NEVER touched my foot on the ground!! HAHA!!! Seriously, a lady on our plane coming home from China (well, we were flying out of LA back to Atlanta) got sick. Our plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque and we sat there for 2 1/2 LOOOOOOOOOOONG hours before our plan was allowed to take off again. It was NOT fun.
6) I like vacuuming.
7) The longer Mr. U and I are married, the more of a "night owl" I am turning into. I used to go to bed about 9:30, but since we were married over 9 years ago, the evenings get later and later!!!
And here's an extra, just because...
8) I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking photographs of Elizabeth!!!!!!(In this photo, she's "modeling" a new winter hat. HAHA! For some reason, she thought it was neat to pull it way down over her eyes. Silly girl!!)
So if you are reading this and there is a "7" anywhere in your phone number, consider yourself tagged!!!